Why is Education So Important in Our Life?

 Why is Education So Important in Our Life?



When I started thinking about why education is so important, I remembered my highschool years once I wont to spend almost four hours a month on math homework, wake up at 5:30 AM . I remembered my teachers, school subjects, the study and therefore the fun! I never really hated school. But I even have seen many of my peers who hated getting to school; I even have had some friends who didn't just like the idea of studying. Some needed to be up in class term for recovery. I personally was always wanted to become a engineer . I know it'll be hard and really challenging. However I believe I can handle the challenge.

The first thing that involves my mind about education is knowledge gain. Education gives us a knowledge of the earth around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of watching life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is that the sole thing that gives knowledge. Some say education is that the method of gaining information about the encircling world while knowledge are some things very different. They are right. But then again, information can't be converted into knowledge without education. Education makes us capable to judge things. It is not just about lessons in textbooks. It is about the lessons of life. One thing I wish I can do is, to provide education for all: no child left behind and alter the earth for good!!

Conclusion: Education is the need of today a man without education is like a burger without a sauce.

For other popular post visit: edutechking

Comments